30 minutes, 10-11 slices, 63 calories per slice, vegan, Gluten-free optional
- 1 large eggplant
- 3/4 cup flour mix (gluten free optional)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoons of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice the eggplant in 10-11 thin slices, then lay on a cutting board and sprinkle some sea salt on every slice. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix water, flour, and spices with a wisk to a medium thick texture.
- Dip eggplant into mix one at a time and coat thoroughly.
- In a preheated pan, melt coconut oil. Place eggplant slices in the pan and then bake for 10 minutes.