Don’t let getting sick derail your training plans. Daily garlic consumption is a fantastic strategy for warding off the common cold. In fact, studies have shown that daily garlic consumption can cut your risk of a catching a cold by 70%! Have a cold already? Do burpees.
10 minutes, 2 servings, 232 calories per serving, vegetarian, gluten-free
- 4 eggs
- 2 green peppers
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (for pan)
- Heat coconut oil in frying pan on medium heat until liquid.
- Slice green peppers and onion into small pieces. Mince garlic cloves.
- Cook green peppers, onion, and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Crack eggs and drop them into an empty portion of the pan.
- Using a spatula, scramble the eggs around in the pan until yolks and whites are mixed. Then mix eggs, green peppers, onion, and garlic together with scrambled eggs.
- Turn off heat once eggs are cooked to desired consistency.