20 minutes, Serves 2, 313 calories per serving, vegetarian, gluten-free
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao chips
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil for cooking
- Oil up skillet or pan with coconut oil.
- Mix ingredients in bowl.
- Pour pancake size amount of batter on skillet/pan.
- Flip pancakes (usually they are ready right after any small bubbles form and pop).
- Serve with honey or maple syrup.