RACE SCHEDULE Spartan Stadion y Spartan Lima Sprint
To be confirmed
ARRIVAL: BE ON TIME
So that you do not have any setbacks, the ideal is that you arrive 1.5 hours before your
start time. This way you will have enough time to park, collect your package (race kit), store
your things and warm up.
SCHEDULE FOR SPARTAN STADION, JAN 18TH 2020 – Estadio Nacional, ÑUÑOA..
- Elite Man – Super Distance: 08:00 am
- 8:00 hrs: Elite Men
- 8:15 hrs: Elite Women
- 8:30 hrs – 8:45 hrs – 9:00 am: Age Group
- 9:15 hrs – 12:00 hrs: Open Morning
- 12:15 hrs – 14:00 hrs: Open Afternoon
- Elite Man – Sprint Distance: 08:00 am
- Elite Woman – Sprint Distance: 08:15 am
- Age Group – Sprint Distance: 08:30 – 09:05 am
- Elite Awards: 10:00 am
- Open Morning – Sprint Distance: 09:15 – 11:15 am
- Open Afternoon – Sprint Distance: 12:00 – 14:00 pm
- Spartan Kids: 11:30 am – 12:15 pm
- Awards Age Group: 12:00
- Awards Spartan Kids: 13:00
- Official ID with photograph and EVENTRID sales receipt (e-ticket).
- It is recommended to use suitable footwear since the race will be carried out in
different types of terrains: compacted earth, grass, soft and muddy earth.
- Money for any refreshment or additional food that you want to buy at the festival,
which will have food stalls, beer and souvenirs among others.
- Exemption signed to expedite your registration.
- A towel and a change of clothes to change after the race.
- ome light coat or windbreaker.
SCHEDULE SPARTAN LIMA SPRINT, APRIL 25TH, 2020 – CHORRILLOS, LIMA. PERU
WHAT TO BRING
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Bad attitude