By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
45 minutes, 8 servings, 307 calories per serving, gluten Free, vegan
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin or orange squash
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 750ml vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups finely chopped kale
- 4 cups organic cooked adzuki beans
- 4 cups brown rice
- In a medium pot cook pumpkin and tomato paste.
- Add garlic, water, spices, and simmer for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Blend everything together into a smooth texture.
- When the mixture is still warm, add coconut oil and chopped kale into the sauce.
- Cook beans to desired texture or use cooked beans.
- Cook rice.
- Serve rice on bottom of the plate, add beans and pour on the sauce.